Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HappyBelatedBirthday

My wonderful hubs had a birthday this past weekend, so we celebrated him good! He doesn't think that it's a big deal to celebrate his birthday....so the girls and I set out to prove him wrong!

I surprised him with tickets to see his all time favorite comedian, Jim Gafigan. The show isn't for a couple months but there's nothing better than pulling off a good surprise!...he didn't have a clue!


The girls couldn't wait to give him their present...all week, Taylor had told him, "We didn't buy you anything for your birthday daddy!"...gotta love her!



We finally had a chance to sit down last night and play daddy's new game, Lego Creationary...fun, but kind of hard!


Happy Birthday hon!

You are worth celebrating!!!!

We love you!

2 comments:

  1. I love you too!-brooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your hubby! that lego game looks perfect for our household...thanks for the recommendation. i'm off to search it out on amazon!

    ReplyDelete