Sunday, August 14, 2011

NotSoSureILikedThat!!!?!?

Taylor woke up before I did on Saturday morning.
Actually, everyone in my family woke up before I did Saturday morning.
I stayed up scrapbooking the night before so I was very happy to be allowed by the entire family to sleep in ;)

Anyhoo....

As soon as I walked out into the living room I was greeted with this conversation:
Taylor - "Mom, when can I get my ears pierced?"
Me - "How about today?"
Taylor - "YEAH!!!"

So...we made a trip uptown to the jewelery store.

She was a little nervous but sat like a very excited big girl. See that cute little smirk on her face? ;)


Starting to get a little more nervous...


Utter shock came seconds later....

As soon as the piercing was done, she stuck that precious little lip out, slid off the chair, ran to my arms, and burried her face in my chest.



It took quite awhile for her to be excited about them.


p.s. She does really love them now! And is very excited that they don't hurt anymore ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment